Zoho is offering a free service with 25 email users and 5GB per user storage, I suggest you Zoho Mail Service is the best way to setup your custom domain email service. Have a look at this post and follow each and every step to signup Zoho Mail Service.
Add your to domain here.
Sing up with your details.
Confirm your contact email, click on Setup yourdomain.com in ZOHO
Select your DNS service provider.
To verify add CNAME value.
1. Login to your GoDaddy DNS Manager -> My Account
2. Setup work space email for your domain -> Click on Free Email Plan “Setup”
3. Select storage and region ( You can select anything you want )
Here i have selected 1GB US region-> select website(thewallscript.com)
Click on Setup
4. Update CNAME for verification – Go Daddy
Click on Manage DNS
5. Click on DNS Zone file option -> Click on Add Records
6. Select CNAME
7. Enter Name / Host / Allas / CNAME and Value / Points To / Destination details, click On Finish
8. Update MX (Mail Exchanger), for more details click ZOHO MX settings
9. Create MX records with all ports, Enter MX Details for port 10
Enter MX Details for port 20
Enter MX Details for port 50
10. Save DNS settings.
Now back to ZOHO, now you will get verification has successfully message. Now create an account.
Here you can add more users “Proceed to Add Users”
Create new user.
Go to Zoho Mail login with your details.